Upcoming Chapter Educational Events
& Paid Sponsorship Events:
Welcome to the CO-AMTA
2019 Colorado AMTA State Massage Therapy Convention
April 25-27, 2019
Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Northglenn/Denver North
Full Registration Classes include (3 to chose from):
1) KinesioTaping Express Certification Course~ There is an additional $50 charge for supplies (the Chapter will be absorbing the remainder $130.00 of the material cost fees.) 20 Hour Certification Class. Plus 4 hour CBD Class on Saturday.
2) Touch Therapy for Liddle Kidz- 20 Hr Class with Tina Allen. Plus 4 hour CBD Class on Saturday.
3) Multi Class includes (this is total of 3 classes in 3 days) 20 Hr CEUs:
- Thai Yoga Massage
- Bars free seated Ashiatsu
- Sports Massage Approaches to Treating Foot & Ankle Conditions
- Plus 4 hour class: The Science of Cannabidiol (CBD) in Massage Therapy: Policy, Pathophysiology and Application.
Thai Yoga Massage Tapas- 8 Hour Class on Thursday
Bars free seated Ashiatsu- 8 Hour Class on Friday
Sports Massage Approaches to Treating Foot & Ankle Conditions- 4 Hr Class on Saturday AM
The Science of Cannabidiol (CBD) in Massage Therapy: Pathophysiology, Application and Policy- 4 Hour Class on Saturday PM
|Pricing for Colorado AMTA Member:|
|1 Day Registration (Thursday or Friday)||$175 per class|
|2 Day Registration (Thursday & Friday)||$300|
|Saturday AM Registration||$80 per class|
|CBD Class (Saturday PM)
~non-NCBTMB approved class.~
All Registrations includes access to the Exhibit Hall and Annual Meeting.There is a $5 charge for lunch each day if you plan to eat with us.
Lunch will have gluten free, dairy free and vegetarian options.
(Meals cost $18-30/meal, the Chapter will be absorbing the remainder cost.)
Listed below is a list of useful links to related sites that might be of interest to Massage Therapists.