Welcome to the CO-AMTA
2019 Colorado State Convention
April 25-27, 2019
Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Northglenn/Denver North
Full Registration Classes include (3 to chose from):
1) KinesioTaping Express Certification Course~ There is an additional $50 charge for supplies (the Chapter will be absorbing the remainder $130.00 of the material cost fees.) 20 Hour Certification Class. Plus 4 hour CBD Class on Saturday.
2) Touch Therapy for Liddle Kidz- 20 Hr Class with Tina Allen. Plus 4 hour CBD Class on Saturday.
3) Multi Class includes (this is total of 3 classes in 3 days) 20 Hr CEUs:
- Thai Yoga Massage
- Bars free seated Ashiatsu
- Sports Massage Approaches to Treating Foot & Ankle Conditions
- Plus 4 hour class: The Science of Cannabidiol (CBD) in Massage Therapy: Policy, Pathophysiology and Application.
Thai Yoga Massage Tapas- 8 Hour Class on Thursday
Bars free seated Ashiatsu- 8 Hour Class on Friday
Sports Massage Approaches to Treating Foot & Ankle Conditions- 4 Hr Class on Saturday AM
The Science of Cannabidiol (CBD) in Massage Therapy: Pathophysiology, Application and Policy- 4 Hour Class on Saturday PM
|Pricing for Colorado AMTA Member:|
|1 Day Registration (Thursday or Friday)||$175 per class|
|2 Day Registration (Thursday & Friday)||$300|
|Saturday AM Registration||$80 per class|
|CBD Class (Saturday PM)
~non-NCBTMB approved class.~
All Registrations includes access to the Exhibit Hall and Annual Meeting.
There is a $5 charge for lunch each day if you plan to eat with us.
Lunch will have gluten free, dairy free and vegetarian options.
(Meals cost $18-30/meal, the Chapter will be absorbing the remainder cost.)
Name of course: Total Body Balancing 1 (TBB1)
Date/Location: Denver, October 25-28, 2018
Normal Price: $795
Early Registration Price: $595
For registering 60 days in advance, you save $200!
In Total Body Balancing 1 (TBB1), you will be taught a 5-phase treatment template that can be done in as little as 20 minutes balancing the patient’s body in supine, prone, side lying (left/right) and finishing off in the sitting position.
It has been the personal experience of course developer Dr. Kerry D’Ambrogio, that there is a tendency to treat the patient’s symptoms at the site of pain instead of searching for the root cause of their complaint.
The majority of feedback he receives from healthcare practitioners is that they understand how to perform the individual techniques taught in manual therapy courses but they have a difficult time knowing which techniques to use and how to integrate them during a treatment session. This seminar has been designed to answer these questions.
– Gain an understanding of the history, principles, and neuromuscular basis of classical osteopathy and Total Body Balancing.
– Understand the causes of the Total Body Lesion and the nature of a vital mechanism.
– Conduct a thorough full-body orthopedic evaluation for the spine (cervical, thoracic and lumbar), rib cage, pelvis, sacrum (lumbo-sacral, and sacro-iliac joints), upper and lower extremities.
– Chart your results and formulate a treatment plan.
– Decide on the proper sequence of treating the Total Body Lesion
– Perform a 5 phase full-body Total Body Balancing routine in supine, prone, side lying (left/right), and sitting.
– Understand the clinical importance of Total Body Balancing and the treatment of joint and muscular skeletal dysfunctions.
– Integrate Total Body Balancing with other treatment modalities such as Muscle Energy Technique, Positional Release Therapy, CranioSacral Therapy, Visceral Manipulation, and Lymphatic Balancing.
Contact: D’Ambrogio Institute, www.DambrogioInstitute.com